Dealing with Social Services can be a frustrating and intimidating experience.

We are able to represent clients from the very beginning of their involvement with Social Services, through to representation at Court. Our Family Solicitors have considerable experience in all children matters and pride ourselves on the highest level of care provided to our clients.

Within our team, we have members of the Law Society Children Law Panel and the Law Society Advanced Family Law Panel.

Often parents are scared to speak out when they feel unfairly treated or are being judged harshly. With legal representation, we are able to speak up for our clients where necessary and offer legal advice throughout.

Care Proceedings

If the Local Authority issue proceedings, we are able to use emergency legal aid to represent clients immediately. We will also personally represent you at Court, which means you always have someone who is familiar with the details of your case.

Letter Before Proceedings/Pre-Proceedings Letter

If you have received a letter inviting you to a meeting with the Local Authority, we are able to represent you at this meeting and fully support you through this process. We will work with you to help avoid the need for Care Proceedings.

Legal Aid is available for dealing with Social Services on your behalf.